1. Consciously obey the company's unified scheduling and management, be able to successfully complete various transportation tasks, and actively participate in safety education and related training organized by the factory.
2. Have a driver's license (Type E), be familiar with traffic laws and regulations and strictly abide by them, prevent traffic accidents and ensure driving safety.
3. Responsible for the daily inspection and maintenance of responsible vehicles to ensure that the dump trucks are in good condition.
4. Take care of the environment and keep the dump truck clean and hygienic.
5. Fill out the vehicle dispatch record and transfer the task settlement procedures in time.
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leaders.